Laser Hair Reduction
If you’ve decided you’ve had enough of waxing and threading, ask our staff about our hair reduction options. Monarch Body Aesthetics offers laser hair reduction for the treatment of unwanted hair on any body area.
ABOUT LASER HAIR REMOVAL
A non-invasive procedure that is used for the long-term and permanent reduction and even removal of unwanted hair is known as laser treatment. You also enjoy smoother and softer skin with laser treatment, unlike other methods of hair removal.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
This procedure works by focusing a laser beam comprised of highly concentrated light directly towards the targeted area. The process generates heat that first discourages and eventually completely destroys the hair and its regrowth potential. After the treatment, the treated area is then cleaned up and sunblock is applied. A series of treatments are necessary to treat the various hair growth cycles effectively.
SOME BENEFITS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- As a permanent hair removal procedure, it is duly approved by the FDA.
- You can immediately resume your regular routine as there is no downtime after the procedure.
- Quick treatment of large areas.
- Less pain and discomfort as opposed to other treatments such as waxing.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DOES IT TAKE?
For the best results, you’ll want four to six treatments every few weeks with additional maintenance once every six to twelve months. Your individual circumstances will be used to determine the number of treatments you will require.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
- The treatments are safe and very effective with minimal discomfort.
- Most patients only feel a mild sting, so the treatment is very tolerable.
- The treatment site may exhibit some redness, irritation, and sensitivity following the procedure, these disappear quickly.
17201 Chesterfield Airport Road,
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Monday: Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm